If you are staying at the Hotel a range of breakfast and lunch options are also available
The Lumsden Hotel makes a range of gourmet pizzas featuring our own home freshly made bases and sauces. The range includes
* Classic Hawaiian - ham, cheese and pineapple.
* Spicy meat lovers - pepperoni, salami, chorizo, ham and green capsicum with BBQ sauce.
* Smoked Chicken - with brie, cranberry sauce and rosemary.
* Margherita - basil pesto, tomato, mozzarella cheese and capers.
* Pepperoni - with mushrooms and kalamati olives.
*Smoked salmon - with cream cheese and capers
We make our own gourmet burgers. We also do great wedges with sweet chilli sauce and sour cream, pizza bread with olive oil, garlic and rosemary, dumplings, chicken wings and bowls of fries.
Available after 5.30pm and all day during weekends and holidays
* Fish $22
Foveaux Strait blue cod in Speights beer batter served with fries, coleslaw and tartare sauce.
* Steak $35
350 gram strip sirloin served with fries and coleslaw with a choice of mushroom or garlic batter sauce or onion jam.
* Pork $30
Twice cooked pork belly with pumpkin puree, braised red cabbage with apple sauce and apple rose syrup.
* Chicken $28
Chicken Schnitzel with either mushroom or parmesan and tomato sauce served with fries and coleslaw or seasonal vegetables.
* Ribs $30
A whole rack of pork spare ribs with our own bourbon and BBQ sauce served with fries and coleslaw.
*Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce served with cream and ice cream.
* Rasberry and white chocolate pavlova roulade served with berry compote, cream and ice cream.
* Chocolate mudcake served with boysenberry coulis, cream and ice cream.
* Ice cream Sundae with a choice of chocolate, raspberry, caramel or passionfruit topping.
*Menu subject to change with seasonal produce and demand